South Florida's Information Source for the Arts
Presented by the Miami Beach Arts Trust, this unique free online magazine showcases events and people in a fun and innovative format that includes an arts calendar, theatre, dance, music, and art reviews; arts features and interviews as well as insightful and original coverage of the South Florida arts scene. Launched in October 2005, miamiartzine.com is viewed many times over by people in South Florida and beyond.
- a free online magazine that showcases the people and events generating Miami's world renowned theater, dance, film and visual arts scene.
- viewed many times per month by readers in South Florida and beyond.
- a cost-effective opportunity for businesses to reach a broad audience with significant disposable income spent on entertainment and the arts.
- promotes cultural tourism and brands Miami Beach and Greater Miami as a destination for entertainment and the arts.
- has a cross-generational audience, promoting a wide variety of experiences from the classical to the avant-garde.
- effectively reaches South Florida consumers with an interest in the visual and performing arts.
Special features include:
- Feature articles on upcoming arts events including theatre, dance, music and fashion.
- MAZ Calendar of upcoming events including theatre, dance, music events and art exhibitions.
- Editor's Picks: Tips from the editor on hot events and happenings.
- Reviews of Theater, Dance, Music, Visual Arts and Movies.
- Fiction: A View From A Broad (a regular humor column) and fiction from local writers.
- Photo Galleries: Art and theatre openings and other important arts related community events. which chronicle events in our arts community.
- Artist Spotlight: local artists, from the up and coming to the well known, interviewed with a gallery of their work.
- MAZ Arts Blog: A timely commentary with photos of events and happenings as seen by the miamiartzine staff.
- Artz Whirled: miamiartzine's own comic that shows the arts world in a humorous light.
- Arts Opportunities: where arts organizations and non-profit arts groups can post their notices and free classifieds.
miamiartzine.com readers cross all age categories, and are individuals and families with significant disposable income, purchase tickets to a wide variety of performances, attend events, invest in art, and dine at some of our area's finest restaurants.
Harvey J. Burstein